any 2nd time mummies?

Mrs.s

Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondering if any of the 2nd time mummy to be's are feeling different this time round?

I feel so much better than I did with my daughter although I wasn't sick with her I had nausea and a nasty Taste in my mouth and felt so rough for weeks! I also felt starving hungry all the time!

This time round I have had a couple of days of nausea and I have to eat as soon as I get up but then it goes away and that's it I don't feel mega hungry or rough?

Anyone else? I'm wondering if it's because I'm not at work I'm more relaxed?

Hi :wave:

2nd time mummy here, although still feel like a newbie with only a 10 month old!

I feel more worried this time, the first time I worried but this time I'm convinced there is no baby lol I have really bad skin, had this first time and my hair is falling out like crazy and so lifeless, had this first time too. First time I had bad nausea from about 8 weeks til 2nd tri but not actual sickness. This time I had nausea for 2 days last week but nothing since and I just don't feel pregnant, but I am so hormonal so there must be something going on lol

:wave: helloo...my daughters 4 seems ages ago since i was last pregnant, to be honest things are pretty much as they were back then as far as i can remember although the sickness is more worse this time, im not too nervous yet but then its early days! with your first i think your nervous due to the unknown, second one your nervous cos you know what to expect lol xx

I feel the same as you hun, I think I might be having a girl tho as with my son the morning sickness was bad and I felt sick all day :( this time hardly anything x

Oh glad I'm not the only one!

Maria I was so worried at first but like you I'm hormonal so I know I must be pregnant!

Either im gonna get hit next week by a bus full of symptoms or last time a lot of it was down to the stress of my job (there was an awful lot of stress)

I feel more relaxed this time and i think its mainly due to the fact i dont have the time to worry, with runing round after samuel. Really excited though. Ive had no sickness as of yet. A bit of nausea, which was the same with sammy, but ive got really bad heartburn already, which i didnt get until about 25 weeks with sammy xxx

2nd time mum :)) son will be 15 years old when baby comes in April ! Waited so long for this much wanted baby, had 2 m/c along the way. :( feels like it's my first pregnancy all over again, without as much m/s x and I'm 38 years old !

Last edited:
Hello, Its still early days for me but im so much more nervous this time round! well.... from what i can remember, my son is 2 so definitely keeping my mind off it a little. cant remember when all my symptoms kicked in last time. Iv had an ache in the bottom of my stomach this evening which has made me worry even more :( I had 2 miscarriages before having my son and had a miscarriage last month. I just hope everything goes well this time! xxx

I haven't had many symptoms if any this time around, i'm sure i felt worse last time!

hiya

im a 3rd time mummy to be!! first two pregnancies were very similar heartburn and sickness from day one till the end, i struggled with food etc!!

this time around no heartburn no sickness unless there is a really bad smell around, then it sends me running lol i would say im more stressed this time around then with the first two which were boys!!

im working pt, 2 kids, home, partner and final year of uni which is stressful enough!! so kinda pleased about the lack of symptons this time :)

Good luck with ur Pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back