Movement?

Rnicholls

Reaction score
Ba y was very active day b4 yesterday and nothing yesterday or today so far??? Worried!?

Don't worry! I'm seventeen weeks and I can feel baby wriggling away one day and nothing the next! Baby is still so tiny and there's a lot of hiding space still in there lol, they're good at hiding! Xxx

Sometimes I can see my baby moving but I can't feel anything! Just goes to show that we don't feel everything. It's still quite early days for you so try not to worry too much. I remember starting to feel flutters at 16ish weeks and then it all went quiet until just before 20 weeks x

Hey im having the exact same worry at the moment, some days hes jumping about what feels like all day and then others i dont notice him.
Like everyone else has said though they are still small and have lots of room in there, some ladies dont even feel anything yet so try not to worry x

Thanks girls, it's weird cus the other day the kicks were deffo sly kicks I could even see it! and felt really strong and near my belly button on leg side felt like a further slim baby if you he what I mean? I have felt baby since I did this post, but only a little bit x

Don't worry Hun it's completely normal at your stage in pregnancy to not feel movement all the time or everyday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back