movement

nikkif

Reaction score
Hello

Can i just ask i dont think i have felt any "definate" movements from the baby yet though a few times i might have!

i heard the heart beat 3 weeks ago so i am not particulary worried but just wondering is it normal to not be sure about movements yet? i read that 18-20 weeks is normal, sometimes earlier or later.

xx

i was 22 weeks before i felt my first with my son hun dont worry

At about week 17/18, I felt some sensations like bubbles popping, but only like one popping every now and again, so I wasn't sure if that was the baby or my food digesting! Now at 19 weeks, the sensations are getting stronger and more frequent, so I think it is due to the baby.

i felt bubbles from about 16 weeks so was expecting for things to move along quickly, I'm now 22 weeks and still only feel kicks sometimes!

think its different for everyone :hug:

its different for everyone hun and depends on position of baby and als whether it is your first or not. i have felt flutters quite early this time from about 14 weeks but with my first i didnt feel flutters till 17 weeks and definate movements till bout 22 weeks, so it wil come soon hun. HTH xxxxx

I don't feel anything yet. I think sometimes that I can feel something, but really couldn't say if it's baby or not.

I keep thinking I should have felt something by now but I guess I just have to be patient.

Hopefully in the next week or so it'll become obvious.

K.xxx

I was really worried as i felt my last baby about the 14+ weeks mark and i had not felt this baby move at 17 weeks but then last saturday at 18 weeks i was laying in bed in the morning and felt baby moving about and grab hubby's hand and he felt it too :cheer: which was nice to both feel baby the same day ... and since then i have felt baby everyday :D

I wouldn't worry im sure you will feel baby in the next few weeks :hug:

i am looking forward to feeling baby for sure!

14weeks 6days when i felt my babys bubbles for first time

I felt a small movement, I'm 16 weeks and i read that everyone is different so don't worry about it. If your baby doesn't move at 27 weeks it is advised that you go see your midwife ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back