Movement and sound monitor

*claire*

Reaction score
Hello, could anyone please tell me if they have purchased the Nircom Babysense movement and sound monitor and if so how did they find it?

Nope. We have the Tommee Tippee one. The parent unit has a lot of static so we keep the volume off and just use it as a motion sensor. I love that it flashes each time she moves/breathes and that an alarm goes off if she stops (we often test it by forgetting to switch it off when we take her out of her cot :lol: ) We love it :D

kalia said:
Nope. We have the Tommee Tippee one. The parent unit has a lot of static so we keep the volume off and just use it as a motion sensor. I love that it flashes each time she moves/breathes and that an alarm goes off if she stops (we often test it by forgetting to switch it off when we take her out of her cot :lol: ) We love it :D

We have this one too (from Argos) offers great piece of mind :D

poochielove said:
kalia said:

We have this one too (from Argos) offers great piece of mind :D

We also have this one.

I would say its the best thing i have bought so far as it gives me huge peace of mind that my son is ok in his basket without having to disturb him.

:hug:

i have the tommee tippee one to its great i always forget to turn it off when i pick him up out of his crib and it goes off so i know it works lol :rotfl:

Thanks for your replies, I will take a look at the tommee tippee one.
Thanks again
:wave: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back