move me away from the disney store

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
:oops:

just been shopping :roll: hehe , well , i couldnt resist ! his got a pair of cord type shoes in blue , a winnie pooh teddy ( sooooo soft ) thats got a blue fleecy jumper on , and a winnie pooh blue snuggel type thing , thats got special lilttle boy written on it .

and we have a break through with hubby , his brought an outfit :shock: a lil karki coloured hoody jacket and lil pair of jeans awwwwww so cute !

it was our first shopping together (part from breast pump in tesco shop :rotfl: ) made me so happy , and realise how much i love my boys !

(ps how can u love something so much when its 5 inches big and causes me to feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad !) :rotfl:

I hate the pooh too. It's everywhere on everything!! No-one's been silly enough to get me anything with it on yet, but they all know how I feel :lol:

Love the disney shop though, I haven't let myself go in yet cos it's so expensive :x

i did jo :oops: but i couldnt warrent 15 on a top and dunagrees :shock: so got him stuff fromt here that will last!

ill continue my ebay hunt for more clothes lmao

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: My mum's bloody terrible in that store too... She comes out after buying everything.. My mum LOVES Disney...

She's going back home to the UK (Newcastle) in December... I can't go :cry: as I won't be allowed to fly...but no doubt she will come back with half the Disney stores baby girl clothes... :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl: And a very empty bank balance.

i'll just keep and eye out for when its goes dicontinues lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back