Motion sickness and pregnancy

michaelsmum

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm just looking for anyone who's had experience of this in their pregnancy and what they did about it...

I'm going to the States to visit my family at the end of March when I'll be 18 weeks along. I get really bad travel sickness and I'm worried about the 10 hour flight without medication!

Has anyone else had this problem? Any medications you've been told are ok to use? I'll ask my midwife about it when I meet her (in 2 weeks time) but I thought I'd see what experiences anyone here has had first!

Thanks!

I won't be flying while I'm pregnant, but I have had motion sickness on the bus, Calms might be ok? It would be best to ask your GP x

I get it bad too, but didn't have it on a plane just on buses and in cars, I don,t get it all the time tho, I can go for months without having any, then it just starts out of the blue, so I haven't got anything to help coz I don,t know when I,ll need it lol. I,d go to your gp and see what they can give you.

Thanks for your replies, everyone!

Mishi, I have tried sea bands before and I'm not sure if they helped much but I'll definitely give them a go again regardless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back