Mothers Day!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
So my lovely husband just handed me a card.
'To my beautiful wife on Mothers Day...from hubby and baby'

He wrote a wee bit from the baby saying how it can't wait to meet me and how I'm going to be a fab mummy.
It made me cry! I'm so happy with it :) :) :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

That's so lovely....I will be damned if my oh actually knows about mothers day lol...

Awwwwww your husband sounds lovely.

Mines cooking me breakfast in bed, he always does that on a Sunday but I'll pretend he's doing it for mothers day because he ain't got a clue either bless him!!

Happy Mothers Day girls :dust::preg::dust:

Xxxxxx

Definitely trading husbands with you jayjay!! Mine just farted in bed and went downstairs, leaving me with nothing but a horrible smell!! ;) xx

I got one tooo! and also had a message from bump saying thank you for keeping me warm!
Made me cry too!
So sweet :) x

Ah thats lovely!!! I had a box of a chocolates and card from my step son that he made at school :) Said I was the best Step mum in the world!!!!
I hope that I can be half the mum that my mum is to me :)

Happy mothers-to-be day to all of you yummy mummys to be!!x

10 points for hubby today :)
He even brought me out for lunch. I think I'll let him stick around for a bit lol x

Aww they sometimes get it right! I had a lovely bouquet delivered this morning! From our dog, and bump!!! Xx

What a lovely thing for your hubby to do, Jayjay. I got a bunch of paper flowers (home made :)) from my lovely DS and my OH got me a card from the bump (times 2 lol) and some beautiful little baby socks....my 1st baby gift :)

Aw that's so cute lol.

Its nice when ya get a wee unexpected surprise like that :) I really was preparing to throw a tantrum lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back