mothercare

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i am so peeved todays its unbelievable
i ordered Braydon a my first battery trike from them on the evening of the 13th of december, it was a garanted delivery for xmas thing, i got an email on the 15th saying it had been shipped that day and estimate delivery was the 19th-21st december! great plenty of time before xmas!!
but...
it isnt here so obv not coming :x :x
i was so upset i rang mothercare who sed the email must have been a typo and it was dispatched the 18th and to track the parcel looking on the ParcelNet site, so i did!
seeing as the parcel was dispatched on the 18th how was my parcel delivered on the 16th?
this is the tacking table on the net
16/12 - out for delivery
16/12 - delivered
19/12 -out for delivery
19/12 - delieverd
20/12 - out for delivery

none of which did i have a card or nething put thro the door.
so my dad has rang up mothercare and had a bit of a go, and asked for compo as it was a christmas garanteed delievery, and yet hasnt shown up and everything is basically mixed up :twisted:

mothercare are going to ring me on wednesday and let me know wot is happening

i mean imagine if that prezzie was for a 5 yr old n there prezzie didnt turn up?? i know for B it wasnt that bad but how do they know it wasnt for an older kid

so annoyed that was his best prezzie to, sorry for the long rant

Oh that is bad, quite often they come or SAY they come and never leave a card so I don't believe them half the time. More annoying when it's for a special time like Christmas or a Birthday or when you have waited in. I hope you get compensated.

Hunny that is terrible. Parcel force had told me theyd attempted delivery of a parcel from boots last week and id paid the extra for it to come on the sat, never turned up said theyd attempted to but there was no card hmmm! and also i no they didnt turn up as i was in alllllll day. Anyway i had to wait till monday when they said that they couldnt deliver monday threatened them with watchdog ... arrived within an hour an a half hun. Im so sorry you havent got your parcel and poor B its awfull, you should defineately get something as theyve wasted your time.

Awwww thats terrible, I would have more than a few words to say to them :x

Bless him. I suppose with him being little he didnt know he was getting it so its not as bad but I bet you're disappointed :(

sorry to hear that sarah, they were in stock everywhere round me because kieron got hannah one christmas eve :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back