Ebay help..

Krystal

Reaction score
I have made my first order from ebay :cheer: well done me lol. I paid straight away, How do I know when it's been dispatched? I ordered yesterday but still nothing and I wanted it for MIL for Mothers Day and it said next day delivery by courier. It was from a proper seller with a shop type thing?

most ppl i've bought from dont bother telling you when they've sent it. you can look in 'my ebay' next to the item title, although it wont show if they havent updated it as sent. if it doesnt come when they said it would you could always complain, after all, you did pay for NEXT day delivery. :hug:

I'd email the seller and ask when it has or will be posted. Put in the email that you want it before the weekend. Most sellers don't bother contacting the buyer which really pees me off.

Have contacted them to ask so hope I get a reply, only problem is Hotmail won't work now :wall:

I had problems with hotmail yesterday :think: but not to worry as their reply will also go to your ebay inbox. Just keep checking Ebay Mail :D

i would send the seller an email too. They usually reply quite quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back