mothercare *update*

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
well some of u may have seen iv had a few troubles with mothercare recently (link below)
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=23560

so on wed.. my dad rang them up - he is so much better at that stuff- and said it was totally unacceptable and that he wanted some sort of compo for me so they knocked the £4 delivery charge :wall: not great but something at least,
they also said that it had just been recent bck to them dunno y id have liked to have known it had come to my house by card etc first, and they would send one out first thing thurs so it would be with me today
so i got up at like 8 and dressed etc lol and waited for my parcel and it came at 9 woohoo! then i was sorting B out getting him a snack and the door goes again they have only sent it twice :dance: so now i have two for the price of one!!

so wot should i do be a good girl and send the second bck or coz off all thev done, remembering i did order it 2 weeks ago on wed and was ment to be xmas delivery keep it ??

they make loads of ££ every day and they messed you about, keep it!! i bet they wouldnt even know if you did anyway!

they deffo havn't charged you for 2?
i say keep it!

keep it for afew months and if nothing is said - sell it!

This happened to me years ago wiht some blinds id ordered, I just kept them in the package for about a month, just in case, but they never said anything so I kep them!

:think: I would probably keep it, although it is a bit naughty! It's their mistake and you'll probably have to waste your time having it collected again. Give it a month or so and then flog it!
Once my ex hired a sun bed for 6 weeks from a salon (it was to help a skin condition) and they just never picked it up again. As far as I know he's still got it!

have u set it up yet sarah u might need 2 lol hannah is forever crashing hers usually through my tree :rotfl:

no not yet waiting for my dad to do it if i was to set it up poor B would probably end up in a heap on the floor

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
so i got up at like 8 and dressed etc lol and waited for my parcel and it came at 9 woohoo! then i was sorting B out getting him a snack and the door goes again they have only sent it twice :dance: so now i have two for the price of one!!

me too me too!!! I got two high chairs sent!!!!! :dance:

I am just going to keep quiet till next month or feb then sell.

xxx

keep it babe the b*stards owe you for screwing you about did you have to sign for both?

keep it...Its not like £4 is really compensation for a babies xmas gift.

hah there is NO WAY id even think about sending it back haha ebay it :p

Keep it but in all the packaging and then sell it!

The exact same thing happened to my other half he bought a multi gym from argos, we had a bit of a carry on with them, then 2 arrived! We waited 2 months then sold the 2nd one on ebay :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back