Mothercare Expectant Parent Event

Copterpops

Reaction score
Monday 22nd February -Friday 4th March 2016

http://www.mothercare.com/expectant-parent-event/expectant-parent-event,default,pg.html

Join us for an exclusive parenting event and learn more about essential baby products and key parenting topics from our in store experts and guest professionals.

Key Parenting topics will include...
* car safety and car seat fitting advice
* nursery furniture, cot mattresses and the latest sleep safety advice
* pushchair and pram choices
* breast pumps and sterilising
* suitable baby toys for the first 12 months

And Much More...
* maternity bra fitting service (and advice) in every store
* advice from a midwife, breast feeding expert or health visitor (subject to availability)
* British Red Cross trainers in selected stores giving FREE baby and child first aid advice
* gift bags for all mums-to-be
*parenting / baby activity teachers e.g. from Mamababybliss and The Daisy Foundation (subject to teachers availability)

Dates vary depending on location, however it might be worth it for first time mums like me, and those who are keen to get the 10% voucher!!!

I'm so looking forward to this :) I booked mine a little while ago! Xxxxx

I went to this last night. Has anyone else been or booked a place?

We had ours on Tuesday night. Was very surprised it wasn't all justva big sales pitch to be honest.

Lots of useful info, and a nice 10% discount to use too which came in handy. (We had been waiting to go to use the voucher!!)

We had ours on Tuesday night. Was very surprised it wasn't all justva big sales pitch to be honest.

Lots of useful info, and a nice 10% discount to use too which came in handy. (We had been waiting to go to use the voucher!!)

I was very surprised at the lack of selling Mothercare branded items! However, was really disappointed with the talks and information given. 45 minutes of fleeting basic guidance, and over an hour of "shopping time"!

We only stayed an hour or so. Chatted to the various 'experts' got what we were needing and left. Didn't bother with the car seat safety talk, they didn't start at the right time. And we will get the same chat when we collect ours anyway. Got a good bit of advice from the St. Andrews Ambulance man about baby first aid, and a great fridge magnet to remember baby CPR if needed.

I'm sure the hospital will probably go over all the swaddling etc, but was nice to get a beads up about it.

I'm going in 45 mins but not really sure what to expect think il be in and out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back