Mothercare are rubbish

Babylicious

Reaction score
So my cot and dresser arrive, one of the cot sides is badly damaged and it's going to take 4-6 weeks for a new one and the dresser doesn't really match the cot (I was told it would) and half the blooming parts are missing, so I'm in a foul mood and am spitting razor blades right now.

That's crap and really disappointing. :hug:

:hug: :hug:

How annoying. I know not to go to Mothercare for anything now.

aww hun im sorry to hear that
ive not had a problem with them
manda xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its good job you didnt leave it to the last minute.

Yes luckily you didnt wait until the last minitue or you'd be stuck!

Hope they refund you or send out replacements.

:hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: At least you've plenty of time to get it sorted before Harrison arrives, just goes to show why it's a good idea to get the baby's stuff sooner rather than later

That's terrible! :hug: If that were me I would tell them where to stick their shoddy furniture and go elsewhere, but then I suppose you have to re think the design of the nursery and everything. I would feel exactly the same if I'd had waited ages for the furniture and it turned up damaged :hug:

Well the changing unit is built and looks great, sean got some bolts and screws from the garage and it looks good. Just need the new cot side now

Oh, that's so disappointing! I can imagine how frustrating it is. We had something similar happen with Ikea.

AWWW sorry to hear that
if im honest i hate mother care anyway, none of its very good quality and clothes go all bobbly etc

hope you get it sorted

That happened to us with a bedroom unit we bought from Ikea. It was so disappointing as it was on a day where we'd waited in for ther carpet fitters to come who turned up about 5 hours late and we'd had the unit for a couple of weeks but wanted to wait to open it all til the carpet was down.

We were spitting feathers too, especially when told it'd take about 2-3 weeks for another.

typically they have not bothered to phone me back and advise when I'll get the replacement side :roll:

:shock: :evil: how annoying!

I've just ordered our cot online from Mothercare and it's due to arrive tomorrow. I sincerely hope the same thing doesn't happen to us.

That's really awful - complain lots! :hug:

Thats a lovely cot Rebecca i bet you cant guess what colour my nursery furniture is :wink:

I hope it arrives soon babylicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back