cot verses cotbeds?

Linda

Reaction score
which do you think is best a cot or a cot bed?

we where given a cot by hubbys brother, came to put it together today and its got bits missing......

so we decided to get a new one but we are unsure which of the above would be best...

any opinions or advice would be gratefully received..

thanks

I've had both when keeley was first born i had a normal cot and when she was about 9months old she could stand up in it and i didn't think it was safe even when i lowered it.. so i brought a cot bed which is massive compared to the old cot also think about when your Lo gets too big for a cot all you have to do is take the sides off the cot to make it a bed :)

this is what i thought too,

they are supposed to be upto 5 years arnt they?

This is keeley's cotbed

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/B ... eds/712272

100_0384.jpg

This was keeley's old cot
S5000055.jpg

blimey,

it is bigger isnt it?

looks lovely though. :wink:

we havent set ours up yet :oops: milliepops still sleeps in the travel cot in our room, but ours is a cot-bed, my sister gave it to us she said its for up to 7 year-olds!

i have a cot bed and its not much smaller than a single bed, mine says up to 7 too

we have a cotbed.. used it till charl was 4... and will use it with ed till he outgrows it.. charl still fits in it now and she is 5

I got a cot bed - I just thought when it comes to changing them from cot to bed it's not so much of a shock.. still familiar for them.. plus saves buying a new bed too :D

We have a M&P cot bed. George has been in it since he was 1 month old. Before that we had a swinging crib but he just kept rolling to the side and getting his legs caught in it. It was too small for him. Although he looked tiny when first in the cot bed it's suprising how they grow into it. He now takes up about half the bed and he's only 6 months!

Here's a picture from the first few days he was in the cot. He loved having so much room to roll around. :lol:

DSC0015827Aug07.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back