Mothercare are rubbish

You should be fine Debecca, I ordered James' cot and pushchair from mothercare online and they both arrived with no problems, so hopefully it's just a one off.

Maybe the courier wasn't very careful with it and it got damaged in transit? :think:

I think I'll probably end up ordering most of this baby's things from the mothercare and babies r' us websites. I find whenever I go into their stores my pregnancy brain goes into overload and I can't think straight, too many pretty things to distract me. It will be a lot easier to do the shopping from the sofa with a cup of tea :D

Love your cot too :cheer:

Typically, just after I posted this message I had a phone call from the courier who was LOST and went to the wrong house. Anyway, he eventually made it and unloaded everything for me... including someone else's travel system which I had to insist wasn't mine. Then he asked me to sign for my 4 packages and I only had three... the mattress was missing! So he reckons that'll be despatched separately but why on Earth would they do that? Should have kept the travel system and flogged it on Ebay!! :twisted:

Sounds like the courier has been delivering the wrong items to the wrong houses. Incidently when mothercare delivered James' baby stuff all those years ago they sent me two raincovers instead of one. I hope it's not a common problem!

If I were you I'd give mothercare a ring to check they were dispatched seperately. If the mattress has gone missing they can put another one in the post then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back