mother nature got me back :(

elisesmum

Reaction score
So im sat feeling sorry for myself, this morning i was awoken by my princess with her streaming the house down,she was on her bed wouldnt move as she was so scared bless her then i realised why, this wasp that looked like it had been on steriods,(she got stung last week) i tried killing it but seem to loose it under her bed, i thought o its dead it will be fine. About 5 hours later my oh brings a towel out of my little princess's bedroom and puts it on the stair banister, i go for a wee then put my hand on the towel this pain then shoots from my wrist up my arm and down my hard i just think it must be a glass shard but look to see this bloody wasp fall from my wrist :( i already have a phobia of bee's and wasps and this certainly didnt help!! Think the bugger was getting me back for giving it a good beating!! Now have to wait 12-24 hours and if the rash or swelling get worse i have to go get checked out, it stil bloody hurts and seem to have gone to my thumb and hand... I cant wait for these horrible things to bugger off!!

Aww thats horrible, I hate wasps got stung in the mouth when I was little eating a chip and Wasp followed. x

O god that sounds awful hun, i've just been upstairs and theres another one, im now sat downstairs crying like a baby lol xx

aww definitely stay well away from that one! xx

Awwww I'm sorry hun :( so, was your little girl screaming because she got stung or because she was scared? :hugs: xx

Ouch babe, that is a killer. im allergic to wasps so this is something that i could see me doing haha... I hope the swelling goes down... if it starts to heat up... get a towel, flannel (check no wasps on this one) put ice in it and place on your hand...

Glad it wasnt your little one that got stung though... But mother nature can be a B**** lol... what is the point of wasps anyways does anyone know? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back