Mother and baby groups

Flame

Reaction score
There doesnt seem to be any mother and baby groups around here, the only things are a load of Toddler groups and a weigh in clinic which is at 9.15 in the morning when i am struggling to wake up.

I have joined a place called netmums to find other mums in this area. But are there any on here from the nottingham area that want to meet up every now and then for a coffee and natter?

Are you sure the toddler groups are actually toddler groups. Ours is called mother and toddlers but in actual fact people come with their babys from birth. Its just a name thats stuck. It 0-3. Jess has just graduated from ours.

Tell them he can walk,

They say 0 to whatever age but my aunty goes to them with her grandsons and she says that they are all toddlers and that i would probably be the only one there with a baby. I may go along just to see what its like but the chances are i will feel a bit odd.

These things are always a bit odd to start with but Im sure you will be okay. You might start the ball rolling.

Do you have a sure start program in your area? They are a great place to start, i know my cousins have made really good friends going to the sure start groups.
Your local nursery school might know of some baby groups and also if you have a community centre contact they community association that runs it they will know if there is a baby group held there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back