baby groups

I go to the group at local Sure Start centre, Darcie (DD) is 5 weeks, I go more to meet other mums at the moment. It's quite funny at times, yesterday at the group the playworker burst into song and rallied us all to join in ! It was bizarre, especially when she asked Darcie what song she'd like to sing. Lol she is 5 weeks old, don't think she has a fav just yet! X

Our sure start centres look set to close. Gutted! I do boobie club (breastfeeding support group) there on a Thursday. Signed up for baby massage but this might not run now.

Also pay to do baby sensory which is awesome! Love it. Really want to take him to puddle ducks swim club on a Monday but it's £9 a go and you have to pay 12 weeks up front!

yeah were not swimming cos its so expensive. Tinys swimming club sounds like a great idea!

:rofl: what a character!!! :lol:

that's one word for him lol! If he's not laughing and shrieking he's blowing raspberries :)

We went to baby group this afternoon and they said they knew it was us coming down the corridor, Cahal had THE loudest hiccups he's ever had and was giggling between each one. Needless to say they heard us coming lol!

Aw cute!!!

yeah were not swimming cos its so expensive. Tinys swimming club sounds like a great idea!

defo, those baby swim classes are ridiculous!! theres a warm baby pool in our council pool anyway. and i pay £2 a time for myself and baby goes free :dance: theres a life guard but thats it. The babies just know how to swim by instinct anyway. clever little things :love:

Our sure start centres look set to close. Gutted! I do boobie club (breastfeeding support group) there on a Thursday. Signed up for baby massage but this might not run now.

Also pay to do baby sensory which is awesome! Love it. Really want to take him to puddle ducks swim club on a Monday but it's £9 a go and you have to pay 12 weeks up front!

What do you do at baby sensory class Gem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back