Moses Basket

you will need sheets blankets erm...can't think what else sorry :oops:

Just 2 or 3 fitted sheets and a small blanket I think :)

ive got 3 fitted sheets and 2 blankets, you do tend to go through sheets quite quick especially if you have a sicky baby

Hiya

Hope this help but i brought a moses basket today i brought the one you posted (second link ) and i got the cot mobile for half the price.

I will say this that the moses basket is great its got loads of room in it and the colors are brill , i also brought the rocking moses basket stand which looks great.

I have got 2 terry fitted sheets from mothercare and it cost me about 6.99 ive also brought a fleece blanket for in the moses basket has the cover with the moses basket is dead thick so dont want too many blankets.

I wouldnt recommend fleec blankets for new babys in baskets as they tend to trap air and can make the baby's overheat, THe cotton cellular ones with little holes in tend to let the warm air circulate round baby and keep them lovely and warm without them overheating and layers of 2 or 3 will be much better too xx

i got 4 fitted bottom sheets, 4 jersey/flanelette top sheets and 3 cellular blankets. can't think what else you would need for a moses basket. have you got a stand for it included?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back