Moses Basket to give away - gone

crystabell

Reaction score
Hi,

I bought the Millie and Boris Mamas and Papas moses basket for my daughter but she is growing too fast that she is too big to go in it. She is now sleeping in a cot but I no longer have use for the moses basket. It has been used for just over two months and with it I will be giving away 2 flat sheets, 4 fitted sheets, the blanket that came with it and the mattress that I bought for it. It also has a rocking stand to go with it also as you can see in the pics below. All are in excellent condition and I will ensure all items are washed.

I would rather give this away than have to bin it. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]. I live in Stockton on Tees, I wont be able to post due to the size but you can pick it up from my adddress.

Here are some pics of the moses basket:

DSC01240.jpg

DSC01241.jpg

DSC01238.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

Crystal xx

aww hun its lovely x
If only I could drive I still never got one after the loft leaked all over my baby things xx
Hope some one will want it hun xx

thats a beautiful moses basket and stand! if only i lived closer! lol

someones going to be very happy with that!

That's lovely, I live in York, I would come but think you are about 1 1/2 hrs away from me?

Lovely gesture of you though :hug: :hug:

Hi

I have just been given one, but have you thought of selling it on ebay saying buyer to collect?

Mx

Thats a lovely moses basket i defeatly put it on ebay :D as buyer to colect it would sell very well on there
sarah :wave:

Awww it's lovely...just what I need but I live too far away.
I'd say put it on ebay too-you'll defo sell it.
:D

Hi,

Thank you for all of the replies. The Moses basket is now going to a good home which is great as now someone else will be able to get good use out of it. I was going to put it on ebay to collect but you normally don't get much interest in pick up only's and it probably wouldn't have went for much. So I thought I would rather give it away for free to someone on here instead.

Thanks
Crystal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back