moses basket to cot

tinytoes

Reaction score
when did you do this ? More importantly when did you put baby in his/her own room . Im not considering doing it just yet as lily is only 12 weeks but im curious . I cant remember what age aoibheann was but as they would be sharing a room im anxious

my lo was in his moses basket until he outgrew it more or less about 3months ish!!! he doesnt have his own room as we only have a 1 bed apartment, so is in with us but i like it that way as i like having him close!!!

Poppy was in her cot at 2 months! The cot is in our room though and will be until she's at least 6 months. She is so tall, she just looked uncomfortable in her moses basket so we changed her over to the cot and she's more than happy.

Edie was in her moses basket all of 3 weeks. she hated it! and we hated our lack of sleep. she then slept in her swing for about 2 months (until she was big enough for a travel cot) then she was in that for a bit and and we put her into her cotbed in her own room at 5 months (bearing in mind she is still very tiny) she is almost 6 months now and her cotbed swamps her at her tiny 14lbs, but she sleeps really well in it in her room

I think Paige was around 12 weeks in the cot but don't have her own room until about 6 months. It felt really strange even then!

Im so not ready to have her in her own room for ages and ages ! But cot tonight I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back