morning!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
morning all!

what does everyone have planned today?

well, my sister is coming round to look after alice so me and OH can clear out the cupboard under the stairs.
after that going to oh's mum and then his dad. Then maybe a trip to the pub down the front for a drink and a pot of prawns! :dance:

well my mum is coming to clean my house, haha she thinks it messy coz there is a few newspapers on the floor, then again she is a clean freak lol :rotfl:

sorting kids toys and packing boxes. Yesterday, I managed 4 bags of rubbish and 4 boxes of usable toys :roll: OH had to take the kids out cos all I got was 'you can't chuck that out, I still play with it'. I'm being ruthless :shakehead:

Garden centre for seeds and some small pot plants for the decking area and then Sainsburys for a few bits that home delivery don't deliver!! :roll:

We're going to a friend of mine this morning (better a move on actually!!) then not sure this afternoon, just chilling, might watch a movie?????

im planning on doing pap all day lol

still in me nighty lol.

might do some cleaning

we're going to my mum and dads for dinner, won't be till later though, I still havent got dressed yet :D

we're going to in laws for dinner, the OH's granny's for tea and cake. Then I have mountains of paperwork to do that I didn't do on my week off because I was on here or shopping :oops:

Josh has a party at 1.15 today, bowling, a girl in his class.
i'm gonna stay there with Louie & watch!
then back home to endless washing :wall: :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back