• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Morning Sickness

Flossy82

Reaction score
Ok am i just wishfuly thinking here that il avoid it this time?Normaly with my last two DD +DS the sickness was here by now but this time ive just got the odd bad nausea feeling and nothing else im so hoping to avoid it as the last 2 times i had it from 5wks through til 16wks with DS and 25 wks with DD and both times were bad. Knowing my luck itl be the same again :roll:

fingers crossed for you that it stays away this time.

Mine comes and goes as it pleases I think!! I get nausea most days but I've only been sick about 5 times....then this monring, nearly passed out while I was in the shower and had to get out and ended up throwing up everywhere...rubbish!

You never know.........I had nothing at all on my first 2.......this time it is absolutely terrible.....in total shock!!!......you might be like me but the other way round and get nothing :D .......good luck!!!

Fingers crossed for you!!
I feel sick every single day without fail and have done since before I even tested! lol
I had it with my DD until about 27 weeks!! I hope this doesnt last that long! I dont think I ever had it this bad! Although Im not actually sick! Just feel on the verge constantly haha lovely! :D:D:D

My poor wife has it really bad. Nausea all day has pretty much knocked her sideways. I think she is amazing for having to deal with that, and I just hope it doesnt carry on for too many more weeks.

On the plus side, she has just bought two of those travel sickness bands - and touch wood, they might have improved things, albeit slightly.

well, so far i've been fine but my mum used to be ill right to the end of the pregnancy with frequent stays in hosp having to be put on a drip as she couldnt' keep anything down. she used to start with that at around 8 weeks so i'm hoping i've not inherited that particular aspect!!! only felt nauseated this morn but has been fine so long as i eat. but i tell you something, i get hungry without any notice and it;s like i've not eaten all day hunger!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back