Morning sickness

cocoflakes

Reaction score
today and yesterday my sickness has been alot worse, ive not been sick i just feel very sick, i was told ginger biscuits are good for morning sickness so ive been having them and they work for a bit, try them :) x

Tbh... I think morning sickness is something your either going to get or be lucky and not get...
Personally I am not to sure a lot of these wives tales work or if it's just a placebo that we think it's working when really a normal buiscuit would of done it lol.... Eating is only a short term fix, if it's that bad I'd advise go back to your doctor x

Ginger is a well known anti-emetic so ginger bickies are a good thing to nibble.
You can also put a bit of stem ginger into some boiled water, sieve it out and drink the water x

If your gonna be sick during pregnancy hun then nothing will work, you'll be sick!

Things can help with general nausea tho.

If your gonna be sick during pregnancy hun then nothing will work, you'll be sick!

Things can help with general nausea tho.

im not being sick, just feeling sick which is worse cos u always feel better after u be sick haha!

lol I wish.
Until yesturday dinner I've brought up everything I've eaten for the past week and been sick dosen't make you feel better. On top of that your throat burns from the stomach acid :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back