• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Morning sickness??

Flame

Reaction score
Are there any signs that morning sickness is going to start?

I ask because today i feel a tad icky, my stomach feels quite acidy as well, and i am hungry but dont fancy anything (but that has been for a couple of days).

i didnt get no warning,i was eating tea and got so far through it and started gagging with a roast spud in my gob and it stemmed from there :oops:

Oh my!

I'm so sorry i had to laugh at that, I got funny images in my head.

ive been feeling sick but not been sick, seems bit better this week, last week it seemed to be all day and night, i found it helped to eat little and often. every 1-2 hours before it can hit you. im just really hungry this week, i dont seem to be getting filled up and keep waking up in the night so hungry that i cant get back to sleep :?

i went to bed last night at 9.30 with a pork pie 4 mini sausage rolls,french fries picnic bar and a cheese spread triangle and a glass of orange juice,im not hungry in the day but as soon as i goto bed im starving,im going to be a heffa with this pregnancy :oops:

:rotfl: can just imagine you lying in bed with all those things spread around you wondering what to east first! :rotfl:

think i might have to start taking a picnic to bed, the hunger is so much worse at night :shock:

i need branston but got none might have to send dh to shops after school run to get cheese and branston,fancy cheese on toast now :D

I was feeling rough one day and the next day it hit me....

I could not keep anything down for about 4 months!!

Jadie

ugh branston!! That is the first thing I went off and the meer thought is enough to make me feel hideous!! :puke:

I was lucky with my first two and think i'm going to be lucky with this one.

I feel sickly but nothing else, shopping yesterday was a nightmare, thought i was going to have to dump the trolley and run, i carry chewing gum with me everywhere and that seems to stiffle the sicky feeling.

I woke up in the night at 7 weeks and knew something was strange with my stomache within 12 hours it started...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back