Morning squitness :-(

Flips4

Reaction score
I haven't had so much morning sickness yet but queasy and runs are proper making me feel icky :-( sorry about the tmi guys but my morning sickness is coming out the wrong end :-(

Can't see tickers on phone so not sure how far gone you are? I suffered with this at the very early stages (around 4 weeks( but thankfully it only lasted a few days x

I don't want to say anything horrible here that will make you feel worse, but I suffered with wrong ended morning sickness alongside nausea until around 11 weeks at which point it became several days of constipation followed by an urgent trip to the loo. Since around 15 weeks I've just been constipated so now I complain at the other end of the scale!
Hopefully it won't last that long for you, I have some digestive issues anyway so that may have added to my bodies distress at all the hormones and whatnot.
Good luck, I hope you feel better soon!
xx

I had this too early on, luckily it didn't last too long. Hopefully the same is true for you x hope you feel better soon.

yep I had the same early on, but now its constipation and bloating, having a poo feels amazing, I feel so much lighter afterwards (sorry, TMI!)

Nope, nothing. I called a pharmacist the night before my wedding because it was just unbearable and was told I had to just hope for the best and try and avoid foods that encourage it. My doctor said I just had to put up with it too :(

I have the same thing, particularly bad in the morning, but on Monday, it lasted all day! I do feel nauseated at the same time, which I reckon would feel better if I was actually sick, but it dosen't seem to get to that stage! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back