Morning Sickness (Ha)

State how many weeks you are - 9 weeks

When did it start? - 6 weeks

Do you get it first thing? - Only if I havent slept well, But most often I feel fine in the morning. Nausea starts about 6, and gets progressivly worse, if im not asleep by 11, I feel far to sick to sleep.

Does it last all day? No

Do you puke? Guarenteed, Starts at 10pm on the dot (Unless ive been stupid and eaten a big meal during the day) and is pretty continuous till I find my bed

Do you still have an appetite through it? When feeling nauseous, Cant stand the thought of eating anything atall. And considering I threw up ginger tea last night, thats probably a good thing. I make sure ive eaten what I need at lunch time.

@Mamafy.... how did you handle yourself everyday? Like you're so sick already. Can you still do things around the house? I feel sorry for you.

I've used to also have the "morning sickness" that lasts til the evening hehe. Keep throwing up everything I eat. The only thing I can tolerate eating was vanilla ice cream.
EEW ms and vanilla ice cream - funny how your body craves strange things during pregnancy! Do feel for you ladies i was a little sick with first but only usually feel sick in first tri xxxxxx to you all

iv been really lucky i think, had no sickness or feeling sick at all, only thing i have done every morning and night it retch when im brushing my teeth, :puke:

i think thats a reason to why i was so scared something might be wrong with bump because i had no signs or symptoms :sad:

i dont envy you at all with the morning sickness, when i was about 15 or 16 (now 22) i had a really bad stomach reflex problem caused by stress of exams, god damn GCSE's and everthing i ate or when i drank or laid down was sick, :sleep: or had really bad acid reflux and that caused me to be sick, it lasted until i was about 18/ or 19 and i had meds to keep it at bay and then gradually learned how to control the stress and now im fine, so i was expecting it to all come back, but i remeber how bad that was and i wouldnt wish feeling sick or being sick on my worst enemy, its so horrible,

hope you all grow out of it soon,

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back