Morning Sickness Getting Worse

frankie247

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Wondering if anyone has experienced something similar?

From about 7 weeks I've been feeling nauseous most of the day but since hitting 13 weeks it's got worse and I've been sick everyday so far. I thought it was supposed to get better now, not worse?

hun without question go to the doctors! i kick myself for not going sooner!! i was being sick everyday from 5 weeks and went doctors at 18weeks after the sickness started to effect my mental health and mood aswell. he straight away gave me a prescription!. in your second trimester the tablets will not harm the baby at all. i was sick the first 2 days of taking them. that was 5 weeks ago and i havnt been sick since or even felt it!!! trust me i would marry those tablets what a god send! haha xx

my heaving and gagging got worse at week 13 and is still bad at times x

I was hospitalised once in my 1st trimester & once in the 2nd for sickness. It seemed to be a lot worse the second time. Go to the doctor who will give you a prescription, the medication they give you will be fine to take during pregnancy & it'll help you eat and gain nutrition your baby needs. Hope you feel better :)

i was sick up until 23/24 weeks im afraid hun, never bad enough to need tablets just really inconvenient and annoying

I'm still being sick at 33 weeks sorry to be the barer of bad news my doc was reluctant to perscibe anything so I was made to pretty much put up and shut up but it has got better on its own from being sick 5+ times every day its now only one or two days a week. Keep ya chin up and see if doc will prescribe you something xx

I'm sorry you're feeling so ill. I can totally sympathise, since 11 weeks mine has got worse. I've managed to crawl into work most days but others (like today!) I just can't do it.

I spoke to my midwife and she said some ladies are just more sensitive to the hormones, which is why i'm still completely exhausted.

Here's hoping we all start blooming soon! :hug:

Thanks all - I've got a midwife appointment in a couple of weeks do I'll mention it then. If it stays like this I can cope - just about, just keep having to remind myself why it's a good thing haha

I was ill from Week 6 until week 12, then I had a week off, then it came back at week 13. I guess our bodies are doing a lot of changes.

On the positive side I haven't been actually sick for a whole week now, but still get queasy first thing in the morning and especially if I'm tired - so make sure you get your sleep and try to eat as healthy as poss. When I'm queasy I hate the thought of eating something healthy, but find that the next day I feel better for it.

I too am hoping to bloom soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back