• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

morning sickness??? Do me a favour!!!

wishuponastar

Reaction score
Just a little moan...I've just had my regular puke. I'm being sick EVERY evening and I'm sooo fed up with it! :shakehead: I never keep my dinner down for long and I've been put off almost every type of food because I keep bringing it up. Whoever called it MORNING sickness is having a laugh!!! I get it occasionally in the mornings (I always feel sick in the mornings, but am only sometimes actually sick). My baby can't be getting much nutrition from my dinners. Also, I have been taking my folic acid in the evenings so need to stop that now to make sure it's kept down long enough to work!!! Anyway, sorry for the rant...just sick of being sick!!!xx :sick:

I can only offer hugs chick :hug: when I was pregnant with my 2nd I swear I wanted to die some days because the sickness was so overwhelming! It sucks big time but one day it will seem like a blurry memory. Make sure you drunk pleanty fluids and rest when you can xx

Oh gosh, I feel your pain! I've been sick almost every single day so far as well, although I've just recently started throwing up my meals. :p To make things more exciting, I've come down with a nice cold/fever because it seems my body wasn't content with only morning sickness. We'll get through this :) Just hang in there!

Hugs to all who are suffering. I've only felt a little sick for a day or so.. and I'm hoping it blooming well stays that way!
Hoping you all feel better soon :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back