• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Morning sickness - beyond a joke!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Hey guys,

suffering so badly from morning sickness, that some people are even making me feel sick, and the smell of the tea cupboard making me want to heave! So strange, struggling so much! I'm at work, and even a few of my collegues make me feel sick.

Really don't know what to do!!

X

I feel for you!

My sense of smell has rocketed, and smells make me want to heave. My MIL was over yesterday and her perfume was so strong I physically couldn't speak.

Other smells that make me want to heave include coffee, fish, brocolli, bleach, any kind of grease/fat, milk, and cigarette smoke. The only thing that makes it better are rich tea biscuits.

I'm told it eases off when you hit 12 weeks so you are almost there!

i hope ur morning sickness eases with first tri. i had sickness every day all day for the whole pregnancy until the day i had her lol only benefit i lost 18lbs but cos i wasnt starving myself i still had healthy 8lb1 baby lol xx

God I hope it doesn't last that long, I really want it to ease off a little, just hard! Thanks guys so much appreciated xx

Dont go to work! Lol. Ah if that was an option it would be great.

I am not too sensitive to smells. I just cannot keep anything down in the mornings or I'll be sick 3 times before something stays down. Saturday I was sick up until about 5pm. It's hard work, but it does re-assure me.

Yeah it's a sign of pregnancy iguess. And quite a relief that you know it's there all the while you feel rubbish! X

the smell of people in work has made me feel sick too, one guy has a 40 a day smoking habit and i literally can't stomach the smell of him :x YUK

i have only been sick a handful of times really but have felt sickly quite often

I can't stand my dhs breath! Bless him, he is no allowed to lean near me now!

OMG, I am exactly the same.

I can't open my kitchen cupboard with the teabags or bread in it, and my OH is suffering because he can't come near me with his coffee-breath, cigerette-breath, or garlic-breath.
Any strong smells make me heave, and if someone burps or farts and it smells, then I'm left retching!
I'm hoping this goes away soon for all of us!!!
x

My daughter had bad chicken pox when I was around 8 weeks and just the sight of her made me sick!! I had awful sickness but I promise it will start to ease off soon! Mine started to ease around 13/14 weeks and I haven't been sick touchwood in 2 weeks!! Yay!!

I spoke to soon, lol. I havent kept a thing down today. It must be that rise in hormones my Android app mentioned for this week!

god today its been awful. really really cant wait for it to go! I am still debating on having breakfast and its 20 past 12, so annoying!! x

I wore the travel sickness bands on my wrists during the early months of pregnancy. I had bad nausea but only vomited once so not sure if the seabands actually worked or not but I kept them on all the time. It might be worth giving them a try. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back