Morning Sex

We try mix it up, try mornings on the weekend and then before bed (I prefer this as I like to think we have more of a chance) and late evenings in the week.

Thinking about it now though, the majority is before bed. It's just more things to worry about lol

Last edited:
For 18 months TTC, we DTD exclusively first thing in the morning. No hint of a pregnancy.

For numerous reasons we quit trying, although did nothing to prevent. We DTD once in three months - one Sunday afternoon. BFP followed. (DTD a full 8 days before the calander said I should be ovulating)

I'm a mathematician, so I frown upon jumping to conclusions based on such limited evidence. However I also have a bit of superstition. Next time we are TTC.... I'll be advocating afternoon sex!

Last edited:
I love stories like that sammielou... they definitely feed into my thoughts on this theory! Thank you for sharing :)

If we don't succeed with our mix of early morning and evening/night time sex this month, I'm going to have to try and throw an afternoon in there somehow next month I think!

I love hearing that too. So amazing you can try so hard then one time far from ovulation and you get pregnant. Amazing!

We'll be trying the same birdie, just try and mix the timings up a bit. I'll be hopeful for now that our once off morning sex on ov day was the winner :lol: xx

I have been pregnant 5 times,

3 from evening sex,1 from afternoon sex and 1 from morning sex, its all possible! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back