Morning noon and night sickness- burning inside head

Lynzlogan87

Reaction score
hi all.

Feeling really really rough right now.
for the past 48hours all i have done is throw up constantly :(

can't even drink tea which is a bummer as i normally have at least 10 cups a day, but one sip is making me vomit.

Can't even seem to keep dry crackers down at the moment either.

I dont remember it being this bad with my DS (3) i had morning sickness for 5 months but it was only in the mornings.

Last night i was up every 30 mins being sick untill 6am this morning.

The thing that is worrying me is that when i am sick i get this really bad buring sensation inside my head (like under the skull and around the brain) it feels like its on fire is this normal???

I've tried googling it but to no avail??? really does feel like my brain has been set alight or like acid is been poured onto it.

might be worth getting checked out with your gp hun but it could be from dehydration x

hello, i had similar morning sickness up until last week, and my gp said there is something they can give when it is that unbareable, and even if you are dehydrated, i threw up water as well! i believe they admit you if dehydrated just to get a drip in you, but yours sounds pretty bad, its scary in case you arent getting the nutrients you or babs needs, what if you call nhs direct helpline? they are brilliant with advice x

oh hun, mine wasnt as bad as that but do hope u get better, i think its a gd idea to pop to the doctors or as above have a chat with nhs direct see what they say xx

Def sounds like severe dehydration which as the other ladies have said might mean you will need a drip.... please get checked out,as soon as youve had the drip you will feel tons better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back