More wishful thinking...

LucyC.

Reaction score
TTC is affecting my brain; I can't even count properly! I did an eBay cheapy test yesterday, which was only day 9 post-ov although I was convinced it was day 10 (still early I know). It was a BFN. Not even the faintest of faint lines if you squint and wish real hard. :wink:

I was expecting that, because I don't "feel" pregnant (although I've never been pregnant before so what would I know?!). I was pretty resigned but then today (really day 10 post-ov) I noticed some light brownish staining in my knickers (sorry to be explicit!) so now I'm all hopeful again and want to do another test. AF is due on Sunday/Monday but I don't think I can wait that long. Also I'm supposed to be going away at the weekend but now all I want to do is stay at home and pee in sticks! :wall:

By the way, around a week post-ov, does anyone else start wearing white knickers every day just in case you get spotting and miss it? Or is that just my type of craziness?! :lol:

Lucy

I got a BFN at 10dpo hunny and then got a BFP at 14dpo, so it could definately still be too early.

The brown staining is a good sign I had this with my first pregnancy I hope you get the BFP soon :D

Like Jaidy says it might be too early for tests to pick it up Good Luck when you next test :hug: :hug:

Tested again this morning. I can't be stopped! :wall:

Still BFN although I was sort of imagining a line there, like "oh, that's where the line would be, if there was a line, which there isn't". I'm going to give it a couple of days and see if AF comes. Fingers crossed it doesn't. :pray:

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back