more spotting-fed up!

*lizz*

Reaction score
its been about 2 weeks since i last had any spotting/bleeding/other pregnancy related problems, i was starting to think all was well and then i woke up this morning and had spotting. it soon cleared up within a couple of hours and i spent the day lying on the sofa watching tv eating chocolate to cheer me up. not as worried as i have been with previous bleeds as i've found out the cause of it now, but obv still a little concerned so will mention it to midwife when i see her on tues at 16 week appointment.

what exactly do they do at these 16 week midwife appointments??

the usual from 16 weeks onwards is basicly listen for baby heartbeat, cheack your wee for sugger, protin, infection ect... talk to you about any worries ect... and take your blood pressure :)
sorry to hear about your spotting, i'd ring the midwife just to be sure if i was you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi

i have had spotting for 2 weeks now.

im 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child but my last pregnancy ended in a misscarrage.

i went for a scan on monday and was told that everything was fine and a heartbeat was picked up.

im very worried and would like to talk to other people who are going throw the same thing.

love leanne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back