More Boy or Girl Babies....? ADDED POLL!

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Is it me or do there seem to be more Boy babies born, or on here... everywhere I look people are having Boys.... Even I am expecting a little Boy...

Just a Random Rant, wondering if there are more men in the world than women. (Seemed to be the case when I was at high school, my year consisted of about 40 girls to 80 lads)

Last edited:
I have to agree with you, it seems to be a baby boy boom at the minute!

I think we seem to go through cycles here on PF, I remember when I first joined we were having a boy boom, then we had a girl boom, seems we're back on the boys now, hehe.

xxx

I'd do a Poll but you can't do them on these threads can you???

Boy number 4 for me! My son is nearly 12 and there's 95 boys and 30 girls in his year!!

Just had a baby girl x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say girl, that was what we where told at 20 week scan. Now 34 weeks i have another scan today, so will try to get confirmation ;) before i put all the new pink things through the washing machine. :)

Strangly Boys are winning :S lol bless.

I have no idea if men outrule women in the whole world but I would hasard a guess they might do :( use women need to mulitply more hehe x

Yup totally agree, I have 2 boys and 1 girl already , and expecting another boy, so 3-1 ratio in my kids!

It's all that trying for babys that does it, or something in the water !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back