More bleeding

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I had light bleeding but all was ok, I had a scan and they said it was just a small patch of blood outside the pregnancy sac which was harmless. They said I may get some more and if I do I shouldnt worry.

I had nothing since but Im getting some now, not too worried as they told me to expect it. Im also getting a bit of cramp and twinges down there this time though. We only used the doppler last night and heard the heartbeat nice and strong.

I know I shouldnt worry and Im quite calm to be honest but I still cant help thinking this time its more serious. Cant call the doctor cos they make you wait days to see anyone, dont know how to contact the midwife and its not really serious enough to call NHS.

Sorry for moaning :oops:

Hi Kirsty, It is probably nothing to worry about but I would call NHS Direct (their number is online or in the phone book) just to put your mind at rest. When I had a bit of spotting at about 9 weeks they were really good. The nurse asked loads of questions about any other symptoms and the type of blood it was etc.

Give them a call for peace of mind, you will be ok I'm sure :hug:

i'd ring also thats what they are there for..

Tc

i would ring them or you epu honey, you need some reassurance and like said above, thats what they are there for...bxox

Hi Kirsty,

Good luck - I'm thinking of you. Let us know how you get on.

Valentine xxx

Hi everyone, I didnt ring NHS Direct cos I used my doppler and heard the babys heartbeat which made me relax a bit.

Im still getting odd cramps and twinges though but I think its probably just my imagination going into overdrive becasue of seeing the spotting.

I have my 12 week scan in a week anyway so I think I'll just hold out til then, hopefully things will be fine :pray:

hiya, sorry to hear that you have yet more worry! I am sure the pains are probably just the stretching pains, big hugs, hope everything gets better :hug:

I hope its just your body rearranging itself for babies growth thats causing the discomfort, glad the doppler was able to put your mind at ease.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Hi Hun

Like the others say I'd phone someone for some advice/reassurance - probably the early pregnancy unit at the hospital - otherwise NHS Direct is 0845 46 47.

Hope you're feeling better soon and that it turns out to be nothing

LBxx

I rang the midwife and she said if its just like before and I have no pains it should be fine, especially as we can still hear the heartbeat. Got my scan on Wednesday anyway so that should answer a few questions.

Heard the heartbeat stronger than ever last night, me and OH just lay there with huge grins on our faces for ages!!

At one point the heartbeat moved away from the doppler and I felt like a tiny bubble and when I moved the doppler to where Id felt the bubble we could hear it again. That happened 3 times and I know I wouldnt be able to feel movement this soon but it was definitely weird :shock:

Hi

Im sure all is fine hun , just relax till your scan
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111