Mom or Mum?

Emma58 said:
When I was a kid our next door neighbours children didn't call them mum and dad they called them by their names and i thought it was so cool. I tried it once with my mum and she hit the roof!!.

For some reason I read that as chickens. Even rereading it I still thought it said chickens and I was wondering how chickens could talk. :oops:

leckershell said:
Emma58 said:
When I was a kid our next door neighbours children didn't call them mum and dad they called them by their names and i thought it was so cool. I tried it once with my mum and she hit the roof!!.

For some reason I read that as chickens. Even rereading it I still thought it said chickens and I was wondering how chickens could talk. :oops:

...and we all thought that dodgy chicken hadn't affected you :shock:

lou said:
leckershell said:
Emma58 said:

Their chickens looked like this...
Disney-Chicken-Little-Sky-Falling.jpg

Emma58 said:
lou said:
leckershell said:
Emma58 said:

Their chickens looked like this...
Disney-Chicken-Little-Sky-Falling.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I used to be mummy to the older ones - it's heartbreaking the day they start calling you mum instead. I've always been 'mum' to Alex.

Dan has started calling me 'mother' :shock: That's not supposed to happen until he has his own kids

I only just remembered out this :oops: I'm going to add another option for all you Mams :D I don't know how I forgot cos everyone in my family is a 'Mam' :oops: I've always called mine Mum though as I'm a landaner innit :lol:

i call my parents mummy & daddy. and alana calls me ummy and OH is addy :? :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back