Mom Nat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim said:
You so aren't fat and ugly kina, and even if you were (which your not!) nowadays you get some right dogs modelling :)

Been keeping my gob shut throughout this thread .....but I had to laugh at that lmao :rotfl: :rotfl: :wink:

Its ok zoe we actually like seeing pics of tilly :D

Im off to bed now,, need my beauty sleep n all :wave:

sami that wasnt nice, how can we be bored we are chatting on a fab web site :lol: :cheer:

pmsl!!! or the man on the corner of oxford road!! :puke: :wave:

Thats so bad....cant see any 'modelling, pictures on that website?? Or am I being blind?

They key to a good model pose is perfecting the 'trout pout'...or pushing you lips out to make yourself look like you have a trout pout. Gets them every time.

Some models aint naturally beautiful but when they pose in the right light and pull some poses they can look good and some models just cant im afraid...some ARE just naturally gifted where as others think they are model material but just aint.

I know I could never be model material and thats a fact, but good on those that try :D

I have a trout pout - my stepdad says it's from where my mum used to stick me to the windows outside shops whilst she went in :shakehead:

HAHAH :rotfl: :rotfl:

And there is some models that just look like trouts... :rotfl:

I like the one of the COCKPIT myself....very good pic I think :)

Kina said:
I have a trout pout - my stepdad says it's from where my mum used to stick me to the windows outside shops whilst she went in :shakehead:

:rotfl: kinaxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back