life modelling

trixipaws

Reaction score
has anyone done it? theres an ad in our free local paper for vacancies at a local college, and it pays over £7 an hour which i could really do with!

the perks of life modelling are unlike other modelling u dont have to be tall or beautiful, neither of which i am! (im quite pretty but not model material and im NOWHERE NEAR tall!)

im fairly at ease with my body, im one of those people who doesnt bother with cubicles in changing rooms and just ignores everyone else while im completely naked. a bit continental my attitude, one might say. but this is a bit different to that, when im naked in public normally i expect no-one to stare, in this situation the whole purpose will be everyone staring at me! i think i might feel a bit embarrassed and possibly blush! also college infers that half the students will be male teenagers! has anyone done this, any tips for me?

Go for it! I certainly would if I was confident enough about my body! :D

me? no i don't think so... but go for it if you want. i'm sure there are easier and less embarrasing ways to earn £7 an hour but i'm not knocking it :D x

you might not get that much work trix- they prefer big women for life modelling because they've got more 'details' to draw. I know because I voluteered myself at the local college just before I found out I was pregnant and the woman kindly told me I didn't really have enough lumps and bumps!

:think: Maybe I should try again now! :lol: :rotfl:

trixipaws said:
also college infers that half the students will be male teenagers!

:lol: They'll be A level art students and the males who do that are normally quite serious about their art- they won't be looking at you in a sexual way; more analysing every bit of you and trying to get it on paper! That's far scarier! :twisted:

One of OH's friends did that when she blew all her student loan, think she really liked it. Seems an easy way to make money if you're not embarrassed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back