modelling

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
For anyone who is interested Iv just applied for ella to do baby modelling with eurokids. can get £195 for a fll day (8hours) and £35 an hour otherwise. Here is the link its really easy to apply have a read then click on the how to apply and it brings up an online form

http://www.eka-agency.com/

Aww that's fantastic Laura. She is a cutie!! Can you show us the pics of Ella you submitted? :dance:

I looked into that but I live too far away from London and can't be flexible enough with time. Let us know how it goes x

awww id love to that but couldnt if some one turned round n called B ugly id get done for murder

aww no-one would say that sarah, it says that they have to be cute with a sunny and smiley disposition. From your pics of Braydon he is definatly that!

beanie it says on the application that most work is up north.

these are the pics I applied with;

this one but I cut me out of it:

ella4months029.jpg

and this one:
ella4months027.jpg

I couldnt decide I have so many! Hopefully they will like all her hair!

aww what a honey.

i filled inthe application but i think that i live too far. i used the piccie on my avatar and the one on liams birthday countdown.

aww they are cute pictures, its a shame I have none of ella smiling, she is usually quite smiley then as soon as I get the camera out she stops and just stares at it :?

Lauz do you have to pay a fee?

People tell me all the time Mason should do modelling but I got stung paying an agency fee once and I'm wary now.

It says that there is no joining fee. I think what happens is on your first assignment you dont get paid much because they take money from it, then after that you will be paid full for the next assignment. My friend used to do it for them, she was on a bill board in town and I remember she wasnt paid for the first one to cover fees I think but after that she was. which is good because it means you dont have to pay upfront initially

urchin said:
People tell me all the time Mason should do modelling

ohhhh yes defo he honesty is the cutest lil boy i have ever seen, he dont look English he looks like a lil surfer dude on the beach in california

i want Harley to have Hair like his when hes older

where abouts in the North?? I think I'd cry if someone said Seren was ugly, and then kill them :evil:

Hi

That is a great idea! im lookinginot this out here too my uncle through marriage alot of his family members are into it and can get me a connection so im definetly gonan do it all ive got is time :D
But if he dotn remember to ask them soon im gonna look around my self.
Where do you start to look is it reliable to look in the internet.?
thanks Katrina

I'd love to enter Aimee but she has to much eczema on her face or i'd well do it!

her exzma (sp) will clear up eventually tho hun then you could do it.

Saulino you could try looking on the internet but Id do alot of research first. Eurokids is a well known agency and they have well known clients, there is a client list, ie matalan for exapmple

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back