Mobile phone help

soverign

Reaction score
Can any of you lovely ladies help me chose a phone? It is my birthday in 2 weeks so I was hoping to buy myself a new mobile. I only do pay as you go after orange wrongfully took £455 from my bank account over a sales rep giving me the wrong information. It cost me over £100 in phone calls trying to get it resolved and then I only got £130ish back!

Anyhow I would like it to have wifi if poss and a good camera. I love nokias and have the N81 in mind but it is rather pricey! I dont think you can get ones with wifi cheap though!

Iv got a nokia N95, the best phone Iv ever had. The cameras great, easy to use, got wifi, huge memory.
I think its the best phone around. and you can get it for around £250 on ebay unlocked.
:)

Hey hun would that be brand new for £250? I really hate getting second hand phones! I have OCD so any scratches irritate the lift out of me!

Well I got mine new off ebay for £280 and it was unlocked. But if you dont by the first one and keep looking for a few weeks normally one comes up dirt cheap thats new :)
Its a great phone so defintaly worth the money :)

I got the samsung G800, supposed to be an "awesome" camera. Its shite!! Even with the image stabalizer on they're always blurred & those that arent blurred the print out quality isnt that good even on 5mp. Feels like a brick, tunes sound tinny and I am very very disappointed with it.

I had the ericsson cybershot (k850i?) before it which I loved but it broke within 6 weeks and they didnt have any in stock to send as replacement.

I'm no help but when's your birthday? Mine is in two weeks too :D

Bee said:

Hey hun my birthday is on the 29th!! I will be the grand old age of 22 :D

DebbieM said:
I say Blackberry! :D

I'd love a blackberry. I bet they aren't cheap are they! I used to have an SPV M3100 which is a pocket pc. Thats when I had the contract with orange and they screwed me over! Never again!

soverign said:
Bee said:

Hey hun my birthday is on the 29th!! I will be the grand old age of 22 :D

Mine is the 28th :lol: I'll be older ;)

Aww lol!! Its amazing that its only one day out though!

Was you LO born on the same day as my LO as well?! 17th April?

My OH is on that contract with his samsumg omnia. I really don't want to be tied to one right now I have a LO incase anything does go wrong. I just don't trust phone companys. They are so sneaky!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: they took how much :shock:

Thats why I hate paying for anything with a card.

Its cash always for me or nothing.

Its a very long story! I had a pocket PC and it broke after 6 months. Wouldn't turn on or anything. Took it into Orange shop and spoke to a sales rep about it. She told me that as I had no insurance on it I would have to pay £70 emergency charge to get it replaced as it was past the 14 days free exchange time period. I paid with OH's card there and then and they sent me a new phone.

Well I got the biggest shock of my life when I opened my bank statement a few weeks later. They had taken a HUUGEEE chunk of my money. I rang them up straight away and they told me that I owed them that for the replacement phone. I told them I was quoted £70 in the shop and I had paid that there and then also. They could see that I had.

Apparently the shop had given me the wrong information and it was not £70 to get replaced. It wasn't my fault I was given the wrong information. I would never have paid all that money out for a replacement phone if I was told the correct information. I was pregnant at the time and needed all the money for my LO's arrival.

I think it paid a huge factor in me being diagnosed with high blood pressure and then being induced with Pre eclampsia. I was so stressed out from it and was crying every night. I had spent ages saving up for my LO and then had it all taken away from me.

Hense why I never want a contract EVER AGAIN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back