moan

Babylicious

Reaction score
why is it people insist on parking outside my house, all the neighbours know i have v bad spd and walk with crutches, the nearest I can get parked is 6 doors away, plus the dick next door is parked across my garage so I can't even park there :roll:

:hug: :hug:

Go and ask him to move it cheeky swine parking in front of your garage, I would (very politely of course!)
I used to find it really annoying when I could not get parked outside my house i'm so glad we found this with a drive.

Ouch! How annoying. :(

We park out the back as it's easier for us. The only time we can't get our space is when we have a boot load of heavy objects to shift indoors...

Im glad i have a driveway too. I would ask him to move it if its infront of your garage thats out of order.

our garages are on the main road at the back, so he's actually parked on my property, cba telling them as I'm always telling them. OH warned him last time that he's going to buy a clamp :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sometimes people need to literally be told (or asked nicely!) to not park infront of your house / garage... I would ask him and all the other neighbours if they wouldn't mind leaving your space free (and partic. infront of your garage) as you are really suffering with SPD.

Unfortunately, if a car is taxed, the owner can park wherever they like - provided its not on double yellows etc.

Babylicious said:
our garages are on the main road at the back, so he's actually parked on my property, cba telling them as I'm always telling them. OH warned him last time that he's going to buy a clamp :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: He sounds just like my OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back