mmmmm

loulou1980

Reaction score
doctor thinks i may be further along as she doesnt think its possible to get a bfp on a digital when i did,so she has missed out my last lmp which was 28/08/06 and put in my 27/07/06 which makes me 8 weeks or so i think,shes going to leave it at that till i go for my scan which will be at 12 weeks so that they can know for sure :?

At what point did you do a digital test?

So are they saying that you may not have MC before? did you ever have a scan or anything before to confirm you miscarried? I cant remember?!?

Cat&Noah said:
At what point did you do a digital test?

So are they saying that you may not have MC before? did you ever have a scan or anything before to confirm you miscarried? I cant remember?!?

i did a digital on friday,according to ff im further along than other sites are saying,i dont think i miscarried i have a feeling it was more of a chemical as the day af was due i started bleeding and the cb normal was very feint,which is very typical of a chemical,will soon see when i go for this scan :? i did tell the doctor and she said it sound slike a chemical but she isnt too sure

Wow I bet you cant wait for your scan now!

Hope all goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back