mmm i was wondering?

bravachick

Reaction score
Morning all,

One of the parents at my kids school got me thinking about this....i had a miscarriage on the 11 Aug, i was 5 weeks pregnant. I did so many tests after an they all came back neg...3 weeks after the miscarriage my boobs were tingling n got me thinking..ohhh am I? i did a test 7 days before i was due a period...and it was positive!!! I was telling one of the parents this morning that I forgot to ask doc on Friday how far i was as i was soooo excited...but i reckon i'm 5 weeks...she said i could have been carrying twins before and miscarriage 1 of them....this could be but the tests i did after the miscarry wouldn't have come up neg...would they?

I think you should go see doc explain your thought and ask for a early scan sweetie so you knw exactly whats happenin

Well when I was pg with my DD, I started bleeding heavily at 6 weeks... The docs at the hospital said I'm miscarried, but my tests all came back positive. They booked me in for a D&C for the next week. I turned up and they did the standard scan before they started which showed I was still carrying my DD. One of their explanations was that I might have been carrying twins and miscarried one, explaining why I had bled so much and lost clots too. But my tests never came back negative... so I would assume that means you weren't carrying twins originally...

The only way you can tell is by having an early scan... Mention it to your GP see what he says...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back