Missing you all.....

I feel exactly the same, i love having spencer and feel great too and am actually lighter now than i was before i got pregnant my jens are too big for me, but dont get jealous yet i am now eating so much its silly 3 mars bars and a twix yesteday evening lol this breastfeeding just makes me hungry that I will be bigger again in a few weeks. I still come in here to check on eveyone and loved those last few weeks when it could have been anytime.

was just about to ask where you are and how you are and your here. lol. xxx

*HUGS*

I feel I have been lucky! I cant be complacent though and will have to work hard to maintain it but its not bad as a starting point!!

Good news, Amanda is being let home today!!! xxx

good news on amanda and great news ur enjoying ur new addition so much hows the 2 boys together? x

Great to hear that Amanda is coming out. xx

*HUGS*

I feel I have been lucky! I cant be complacent though and will have to work hard to maintain it but its not bad as a starting point!!

Good news, Amanda is being let home today!!! xxx

aww this is the news ive been waiting for bless her x

So pleased for her too, she's had a really tough time!

x

Hi Lex!!!!! Sooooo glad you are well & enjoying your gorgeous boy! Sooooo glad Amanda can come home & start getting back to normal too. It's weird seeing people's stories & moaning & then disappearing once bubs is born, but I'm sure loads of us will be the same. Soooo busy eh? Lovely to hear all is well.

Sunnyb xxx

Aww me too. I keep saying to myself I need to keep checking in on Tri 3, but I hardly get a minute! It's really surprised me how time consuming motherhood is!! Hope you are all well and happily anticipating your new arrivals! Lots of love xx

Glad you're doing well Loulabelle!! xx

Aww me too. I keep saying to myself I need to keep checking in on Tri 3, but I hardly get a minute! It's really surprised me how time consuming motherhood is!! Hope you are all well and happily anticipating your new arrivals! Lots of love xx

Miss you!

My mum keeps saying "you won't have time to be on that forum all the time once baby is here" in a nippy nagging voice :lol: she still nags me and I'll be 30 this year.
I told her about jodied having her baby early "I bet she won't be on that forum much now" :lol:

I know, I keep trying to pop in and see how everyone is getting on - but time goes so fast now, lol - especially when she is asleep, need to cram everything in that needs to get done!

Glad everyone in tri 3 is doing well - and hope amanda is settling in back home
xxxxx

It's lovely to hear you're all doing well, and you seem really happy. I am so bored today just waiting. Can't wait to be like you guys... With little one here and getting my body back. I think you should do a thread of tips for us all on what has worked with your newborns.... Getting them to sleep, where they sleep etc. Now it's not long to go I am starting to think about how to make life easier when she's here.... And we have experts right here :)

Lex, Jaiden is soo gorgeous xx

Really glad Amanda is getting home, it must have been really grim for her.

Xx

Missing u like mad lex hehehe,

Keep stalking u out on fb tho checkin on new pics etc x x x

Hahaha! You lot are funny!! I've got to be like the most boring person to stalk!!! Pmsl!!!

Love you guys!!

Nanc: as soon as I find stuff that works I'll post to advise! Lol! Sort of running through trial and error stuff at the min! He's a darlin tho and only cries when he's hungry so he's easily pleased.

Deffo gonna keep stickin my fat head in here tho cos I NEED to know when you're tiny people have arrived!

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Miss you!

My mum keeps saying "you won't have time to be on that forum all the time once baby is here" in a nippy nagging voice :lol: she still nags me and I'll be 30 this year.
I told her about jodied having her baby early "I bet she won't be on that forum much now" :lol:

I'm not on as much but have to keep coming on to see when the rest of the may mummies are going to have their Los!!!! xx

Miss you!

I'm not on as much but have to keep coming on to see when the rest of the may mummies are going to have their Los!!!! xx

Well she said it in a very 'know - it - all' manner. So when I said that you did still come on she was a bit flustered with herself.:lol: she can be a bit weird I don't think she understands why people use the internet so much. It's a bit like haha you won't be able to do anything anymore! I just take her with a pinch of salt :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back