MissGobby!

where did you get Claire from? my name is Leanne LOL

looks like AF is on her way after all, just wiped and it was darker than the pinky that showed up yesterday!!!

although not getting any signs she is on her, im sure she is, i will go to loo agian before Danny picks me up, and if its still the same im not gonna go to docs!!!

:( :pray:

Happybunny said:
happy_chick said:
Hey MissG,

I just wanna warn you that if they do a urine test as docs it may be BFN cos when I was PG I got a BFP with home ones and still got a BFN's with my docs until over a week later. The receptionist told me that the home ones are alot more accurate....

Just dont want you to be disheartened if u get a neg at docs, u stand a really big chance of being PG cos ur so late so they may do a blood test too.

Hope that doesnt sounds awful just wanted to warn ya cos i was gutted when I got a BFN from docs.

xxxxxxxxx

How weird. That happened to me too. Had 9 BFPs on HPT, but Doc's test said BFN. Had do another a week later b4 BFP showed up.

Must be more common than I realised.

Good luck tonight Claire...don't feel a wally, best to go and get the doc to check you over!!

Yeah I was soooo gutted! I did 5 HPT's that were all BFP's and already knew I was preg but when docs came back BFN I cried for a whole day!
:lol:

My friend didnt get a + at docs til 6 weeks althouh did on home ones :? its strange how theirs arent as accurate!

xxxxxx

Fingers crossed it's not her hunny.
Might be best to go to the docs anyway.
xx
:hug: :hug: :hug:

MissGobby said:
where did you get Claire from? my name is Leanne LOL

looks like AF is on her way after all, just wiped and it was darker than the pinky that showed up yesterday!!!

although not getting any signs she is on her, im sure she is, i will go to loo agian before Danny picks me up, and if its still the same im not gonna go to docs!!!

:( :pray:

Aww hun fingers crossed! It could be implantation bleeding? x

would it be red though?

still not getting any cramps though dont know whether i should go to docs still incase its AF

will speak to Danny when he picks me up - will let you know what happens,if i go or not, Jo xxxx :hug:

Bad new im afriad girlys.... Just had a text of Leanne saying that THE WITCH :evil: has arrived as shes getting cramps now too so shes not going to the doctors.

Lots of hugs babes, keep your chin up we can keep each other going this month! :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hug.jpg

:hug: :hug: :hug: 's to Leanne
We were all rooting for you

Fingers crossed for next month though eh girlies!
We've all been there and no doubt most of us :cry: will be there again.
Love and hugs
xx

mrsT said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: 's to Leanne
We were all rooting for you

Fingers crossed for next month though eh girlies!
We've all been there and no doubt most of us :cry: will be there again.
Love and hugs
xx

I defo agree with that! We've been there or will be at some point, it aint nice at all :cry: xxx

Awww so sorry for you hun, im pretty new here but ive been addicted to this thread to see how youve been getting on :D and i bet im not the only one! :hug: :hug: Boooooo to AF :evil: Good luck next month xxxxxxxxxxx

Aww sorry honey! (Not at all sure where I got Claire from...what a wally! :wall: )

If it is any consolation....I think my AF has just made her appearance too...got that browny gunk you get at the start :(

Sending lots of hugs and wishing you lots of baby dust for next month :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry Leanne :cry:

Really thought it was your month, you have had a lot of people rooting for you and we will all continue to do so :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:-(
Aww to you too Happy Bunny.
We need to switch this around now - start thinking positively for next month!
:hug: to you both and we'll all start praying for next month. We can do it!!!
:pray: :pray:

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*
Delivery for a Miss G!! 10 tonnes of super strength Baby Dust for use during April. Just sign here please ___________________. Ta luv. :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back