missed miscarriage one week on

magenta

Reaction score
Hi havent really posted since I found out i had lost our baby last Friday as a result of a missed miscarriage.

Went back to work on Monday thinking I was ok, but today i had an email from a good friend who knew my situation annoucing that she was pregnant and was 8 weeks (the same as i would have been)

I was soo upset a on hearing this news and its insensitive timing and the fact that i now have to witness her pregnancy which would have been exactly the same timing as mine would have been. I feel bad but I dont feel happy for her just very angry and bitter.

I was sent home from work as I was soo upset.

Thank you for listening.

:hug: :hug: :hug: I know it's difficult. Call in sick for a while, if you can afford to. You need to grieve your own loss and immersing yourself into your work will only make things worse. Sorry if I'm giving unsollicited advice, but it's also what was suggested to me when I had a missed m/c.

I hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ahh, sorry to hear that. I experienced exactly the same thing. My friend used to sit right next to me at work. I couldn't stop looking at her and seeing how big she is growing. Luckily for me, she moved back to Oz a month ago.. just had an email from her saying that she is due in about 20 days.. Another two colleagues of mine got pregnant recently so I will have to go through the tortune again. They are off on maternity in July.. can't wait ! I know that sounds really horrible but I can't help myself.

so sorry to hear this, it must have been so upsetting for you, cant imagine how it feels seeig someone day in day out like that xx

take care xx

:hug: :hug: try going to your gp and see if you can get signed off work, i was off for 2 weeks with my miscarriage as i just couldnt handle it at all! hope you feel brighter soon :hug:

I sorry but that doesnt sound like a very good friend to me! :( Thats very insensitive and im not surprised you felt and are feeling the way you do! Could she not have told you in a more tactful way? Ie maybe meeting with you to let you know?

Its natural to feel angry,bitter and maybe a bit jealous after someone elses good news, i mean they have something you thought you were going to have.

give yourself time to grieve over your loss it does take a little while but things do get easier.

Im so sorry to hear about your loss

:hug:

Oh so sorry hun. It is my 1 week 'cr'appy anniversary too :( Such a sad time. My friend is 2 weeks further along that me and I think the same. S hard, but I guess I try to think that WILL be me. :hug:

Thank you all for your kind words. I do feel better today I guess the hormones don't help either.

I have only a few weeks left at my job anyway as im being made redundant at the end of the month.

I may take some time out to sort myself out.

magenta said:
Thank you all for your kind words. I do feel better today I guess the hormones don't help either.

I have only a few weeks left at my job anyway as im being made redundant at the end of the month.

I may take some time out to sort myself out.

Hey how r u feeling now??

Hi First Angel sweet of you to ask.
I feel okay actually, I am off work at the moment and spent last week just chilling and spending time with my little girl who is two.

I had an interview for a new job which went well and got a second interview out of it so things are looking up.

How are you doing?

Im glad you r feeling better! good luck with ur second interview.

Im feeling a bit better was really upset friday after docs said that about the flu, but im fine now, just looking at it now like its not my fault and just one of these things...

xxx

magenta said:
Hi First Angel sweet of you to ask.
I feel okay actually, I am off work at the moment and spent last week just chilling and spending time with my little girl who is two.

I had an interview for a new job which went well and got a second interview out of it so things are looking up.

How are you doing?

A new job will really help you take your mind off things, I started mine shortly after I had my MC and I was able to get stuck in if you know what i mean, without having time to think about things...

Have you thought about trying again? Or are you going to wait and see

Oh yes I am gonna give it a month or two then start seriously trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back