• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Miss July! Look at this...."

maybe baby

Reaction score
Morning Girls!

Miss J- Come on, do another First Response!

I got a very faint line on My First response last time I got preggers to the point where I made Hubby pee on one to see if he got any kind of line and he didn't!

1 and 2 are mine and S is Hubbys!

Good luck Hun!

xxx

Attachments

• Aug Tests.jpg
    Aug Tests.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 28
oh my god oh my god aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh youve done it! Am I misreading ??? Youve done it right? x

Oh bloody hell no Hun sorry, they're mine from August when I had the M/C!

I wanted to show Miss J my faint line compared to Hubby's as Miss J got a faint line on a First Response too yesterday.

xx

Last edited:
Ah don't be silly! I'm fine about it now, sorry for getting you excited though!

Hopefully we can get excited for Miss J soon though!

xx

Thanks Maybe, I really appreciate it. My line was so faint it was practically invisible.

I did my Ebay cheapie about 3 hours ago and got a BFN so went back to bed to be miserable. :(

If I don't get a line on a 10miu test then surely I'm out??? :cry:

x x

I really don't know hun as we don't know for sure when you OV'd?

I'm praying for a BFP for you but if you don't get one then OPKs would really help you out next cycle if you don't.

Hope you're ok :hugs:

xx

I agree with Maybe, MissJ.

You really don't know when to expect a test to be able to pick it up if you don't know for sure when you ovulated :hug:

Thanks girls. Just feeling really down now cos I'm getting closer to 60 days and if I do get AF, I won't OV until the end of December/beginning of January. :( :(

I thought about getting OPKs now and doing a few to see what happens but at the moment I'm completely lost. I stopped writing in my diary about checking my CM as well cos I was driving myself mad analysing everything lol.

Suppose I just have to wait a bit longer. x x

I agree with Maybe, MissJ.

You really don't know when to expect a test to be able to pick it up if you don't know for sure when you ovulated :hug:

That's what I told my husband last night, we had a bit of a chat about things and he said that we should look into getting some OPKs, but he doesn't seem to want to go for the ones on Ebay, he thinks they're cheap for a reason lol. :roll:

He doesn't believe my cheapies either, he reckons they'll all be BFN because they cost me so little haha! :eh:

Well I've always used the most expensive Clear Blue digital ones and I've just ordered some cheapie OPKs from the link Louise gave me in OPK gallery.

I'll let you know how they go, I got 50 OPKs and 50 HPTs for only £15 inc postage.

xx

he thinks they're cheap for a reason lol. :roll:

They're cheap because they are small and delicate and made out of recycled toilet paper (probably) but i think they are alright on accuracy, especially for the price compared to brands ones.

Better than nothing if you don't want to pay for brand OPKs :)

Last edited:
Ooh that's not a bad price hun. I'll have a look online and see what bargains I can find. :)

x x

P.S. Is it true if you go to a clinic (can't remember the name) they can do a free scan to see if there's anything in there? Lol. x x

he thinks they're cheap for a reason lol. :roll:

They're cheap because they are small and delicate and made out of recycled toilet paper (probably) but i think they are alright on accuracy, especially for the price compared to brands ones.

Better than nothing if you don't want to pay for brand OPKs :)

Recycled toilet paper?? :shock:

Yup, I told him that too - at least we have a bunch of cheapie tests compared to having no tests. :) x

i rate tesco's opks £7 for only a few but they bloody work! a treat!

altho ive given up hope with theses maybe i should take a trip to the doctors to see if am actually ov'ing! :/ surely i am with all the white cm?

I think we will end up going to the docs soon as well. I thought I OVed as I had stretchy CM so not really sure where the heck I'm at lol. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back