Miss Evie Goes Swimming!

dannii87

Reaction score
Me & my brother took miss Evie swimming today! She loves the water. I couldn't take pics of her in the pool which is a bummer but here she is on the way to the swimming pool;

Picture032.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Miss Evie just after swimming;

Picture039.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Miss Evie all wrapped up to dry!
Picture035.jpg

Awww i love her costume! she looks so adorable, hope you enjoyed swimming! x

aw Danni she looks gorgeous and all tired out after her adventure!
Did she enjoy it?
:hug:

aaarw how cute and dinky is she?!
did she like it?

She's so cute! And you're so lucky! The earliest I can bring Jacob is six months. :( Stupid Dundee, again. Ha. :D He's so big I should just lie.

moss said:
She's so cute! And you're so lucky! The earliest I can bring Jacob is six months. :( Stupid Dundee, again. Ha. :D He's so big I should just lie.

whys that? I worked in at a pool in Dundee for a while teaching and I saw plenty of younger babies in the pool.

She looks so cute Dannii

I'm not sure! I'm just going by what the internet says. Maybe it is just a recommendation or something rather than a rule. I'm going to look into it tomorrow when I (hope to) go back to aquanatal.

SHES SO BLOOMIN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

How did she go int he water did she enjoy it? i'd love to take Hayden...

x

Yeah she loved it!! :cheer: :think: Well, she smiled a few times, does that count?! lol

Ahh, bet she got loads of attention. Did you go to the baby pool at Robinson?

moss said:
I'm not sure! I'm just going by what the internet says. Maybe it is just a recommendation or something rather than a rule. I'm going to look into it tomorrow when I (hope to) go back to aquanatal.

Nope u can take a baby swimming as soon as you like (they only recommend after your 6 week check up)

I went to Perth a few weeks ago with daftscotslass and they were fine - maybe take the train down to there ;)

So cute in her little pink swimming costume. :D

OMG she looks so cute in her costume!absolutely adorable.

MummyJess said:
Ahh, bet she got loads of attention. Did you go to the baby pool at Robinson?
Hey! No it was the one in Bedford (the big pyramid shaped one near Tescos Extra?)

Awww danii she is just so geogeous :hug:
She's Such a pretty lil thing bless her.
She looked knackered after her swim :lol: must try that soon with Jeada :lol:
id she enjoy herself?

PS: Can't you get cheap water proof camera???
Might look into that.

On another completely irrelevant note, how much was it to go swimming, in Northampton its bleeding £6.50 now ! And its a bog standard pool !

Aww look at her! Shes so adorable! Im gla she liked it hun!! :cheer:

Magicmarkers, £6.50!? :shock: :shock: :shock: OMG that is ridiculous! I pay about £2.50 or something?! :think: Maybe not even that?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back