Misery

Soozee

Reaction score
I want my own body back. The more I am overdue, the more pain I suffer. Most days I feel like I want to throw myself off the roof. Cant sleep at night because of pain in hips. Weight cuts off circulation to my legs. Walking is agony every step I take, can here back and hips grinding when I move. Sitting here at computer is agony too, any food I have eaten feels like it will come back up at any second + I feel like I may pass out.

Baby has dropped so low, I am surprised she doesn't fall out! The pressure on my hips is immense.

I want my baby doll to be born. Everything is ready for the arrival of baby, got too much clothes really. Everyone has been so generous.

I have tried everything to encourage labour:

walking
jumping up and down
skipping
going down stairs on bum
eating pineapple
drinking raspberry leaf tea
having a big O
relaxing
pelvic floor exercises

Was told today that acupuncture works. Will be trying that next strait away!

:wall:

Awww hun she'll arrive soon enough and you won't even remember all of this. She just loves her nice comfy water bed in mummy. :hug:

Aww Soozee - think you have just read my mind there with your post as I feel/am EXACTLY the same. I feel like I am going mad inventing symptoms of labour now!! Sending you hugs :hug:

Sooz you sound like you are really suffering. As soon as baby arrives you will forget all of this. Keep smiling honey bunch! :wave:

I really hope baby comes soon love, it sounds like your well and truly fed up now! :hug: Hang on in there...anytime now

The last time I posted here I was definitely fed up. It has taken me 4 months since the birth to get online again. Talk about a rough time! Who ever said childbirth was easy? I haven't had time to post since being induced on 18th November 2006. I think I will post my traumatic birth experience if I ever get the time! Thanks for support so many months ago!

Hi

Wow nice to hear from you i would love to hear about your birth story when you got time how are you and your angel?
Katrina

Very BIG hugs Soozee, I hope your LO makes their very much wanted arrival real soon :hug:

Lots of labour dust your way soozee :hug: and sarah...Im 39wks and 1 day too...ooooh wonder who's first! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back