Aargghh

Vicki83

Reaction score
I am so sore just now it's not even funny.

My hips are killing as is my back, some days I can hardly walk I'm in so much pain I feel as if I'm 80 at times.

I can't get to sleep at night for the pain in my hips and back now and it's starting to get to me.

I never had anything like this when I was pregnant with Soph :cry:

Sounds to me like you could do with some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Vicki - I feel exactly the same!!!!

I was diagnosed with SPD at the end of the first trimester and after a few weeks of wearing the corset and taking it easy It seemed to wain to a low ache - but at least I could cope!!

Yesterday it was back with a vengeance!! I couldnt even get out of the car! I went to shop and had to put my basket down half way through and hobble to get the bare essentials and then ask one of the attendants to take it to the till and then to help me to the car!! I was hobbling like an old woman!! I have to go to docs tomorrow as cant move and cant possibly drive and walk to the office! so think i need to be signed off for a few days and put feet up and hopefully recover so it wont be like it for the rest of my pregnancy just couldn't cope!!

So will cry with you !!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

bless ya hun, totally know how ur feeling I was at physio the other day and she put some tubi grip around my whole stomach its like wearing a dress of tubi grip, :rotfl: it seems to have helped loads better than the belt!!

hope ur feeling better soon hunny :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well was at MW yesterday and explained how I was feeling etc and she has referred me to physio, but it could take up to 3 weeks ton get an appointment, great! :roll:

She also wrote on my notes PGP, what the heck is that?

PGP = Pelvic girdle pain similar to but not exactly SPD

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon hun

Hey hun sorry your nor feeling so good. :hug: :hug: Ive hd bad aches in my back and front so im going to mention it to the MW next week. Although the one whom i spoke to the other day mentioned something about physio. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back